· Base coat all armor sections Kantor Blue.
· Paint trim, shoulder pads & wings on heads & NL emblems, etc, with a base coat of Averland Sunset (Yellow).
· Paint trim, shoulder pads & wings on heads & NL emblems, etc, with a layer coat of Auric Armour Gold.
· Wash Gold with Druchii Violet.
· Paint Autocannon & certain details on backpack & armor (e.g. Leg joints, pipes on helmet & armor, etc) with a base coat of Ironbreaker.
· Touch up Blue areas with Kantor Blue after applying Gold, & then touch up Gold (& Ironbreaker) as needed if I got some Blue where it shouldn't be.
· Pick out details on Autocannon with Hashut Copper.
· Highlight armor areas with Lothern Blue.
· Wash blue areas with Drakenhof Nightshade.
· Paint eyes with White.
· Paint skulls & any other appropriate things with a base coat of Mephiston Red.
· Layer skulls & other red places with Evil Sunz Scarlet.
· Wash red areas & eyes with Carroburg Crimson.
· Wash Autocannon & metal "pipes" on backpacks, leg joints, etc, with Sepia.
· Glaze red areas (except eyes!) with Bloodletter.
· Highlight trim & other gold areas with a hard edge of Gold.
· Highlight Autocannon with a hard edge of Ironbreaker.
· Highlight Autocannon with a hard edge of Hashut Copper.
· Clean up White (pink) around eyes with Kantor Blue.
· Highlight armor areas with Kantor Blue???
· Highlight armor areas with Lothern Blue???
· Do any touch ups.
· Paint lightning.
-- Make jagged, descending lines of Enchanted Blue (can't remember the name of the modern equivalent) across the right shoulder pads & down legs, front and back (one each facing), trying to vary it up a bit, using the Standard brush, with the tip flattened out.
· Flock bases of all models in one batch with green static grass (using watered down Elmer's glue).
· Gloss varnish lightning & eyes of all models as one batch.
· Touch up edge of any bases with Warboss Green, if necessary.