Monday, September 16, 2013

Nurgle Biker Lord Finished on 9/6!


Hey, folks.  Sorry this has taken me so long to get posted, but my laptop had to be rebuilt last week after my last post about the Nurgle Bike being able to pop a wheelie, and this is the first chance I’ve had to write about getting the whole model, bike, rider and The Black Mace, completed.

I got the rider finished on Friday, September 6th, and got him mounted on the bike with The Black Mace in his left hand.  I was able to take a slew of pictures, so here they are:












It was a lot of fun working on this model, and I’m really pleased with the way he turned out.  Now I have a proper Nurgle Chaos Biker Lord to lead my Death Guard and other forces into battle!

Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment